Certified Business Coach and Mentor (CBCM)
FEE: 125,000.00 (NGN)
Welcome to the Certified Business Coach and Mentor (CBCM) course!
This course is designed for individuals who are interested in becoming certified business coaches and mentors, helping entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
The CBCM course will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively coach and mentor clients in various areas of business, including business strategy, leadership, communication, and personal development. You will learn how to use a variety of coaching and mentoring techniques and tools to help your clients identify their goals, develop action plans, and overcome challenges and obstacles.
Throughout the course, you will also have the opportunity to practice coaching and mentoring through real-life simulations and role-plays, allowing you to apply the concepts you have learned and gain hands-on experience in a safe and supportive environment.
Upon completing the CBCM course, you will have the confidence and expertise to work as a business coach or mentor, helping your clients achieve success in their personal and professional lives.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a business coach and mentor
- Develop coaching and mentoring skills, including active listening, questioning, and feedback
- Learn how to use coaching and mentoring techniques and tools to help clients achieve their goals
- Practice coaching and mentoring through real-life simulations and role-plays
- Develop a coaching and mentoring plan for a real or fictional client
- Understand the ethical considerations of coaching and mentoring
- Earn a Certified Business Coach and Mentor (CBCM) credential upon successful completion of the course.
In addition to the core skills and knowledge covered in the course, you will also learn about the business coaching and mentoring industry and how to establish and grow your coaching or mentoring practice. This includes understanding different coaching and mentoring models and approaches, as well as how to market and sell your services to potential clients.
You will also have the opportunity to learn from experienced business coaches and mentors through guest lectures and case studies, allowing you to gain valuable insights and best practices from professionals who have successfully built and maintained their own coaching and mentoring practices.
Upon completion of the CBCM course, you will have the skills and knowledge necessary to start your own coaching or mentoring practice, or to pursue coaching and mentoring roles within organizations. You will be able to work with clients to help them achieve their goals and reach their full potential, and make a positive impact in the lives and careers of others.