Certified Social-Impact Coach and Mentor (CSCM)
FEE: 125,000.00 (NGN)
Welcome to the Certified Social-Impact Coach and Mentor (CSCM) course!
The CSCM course is designed for professionals who are passionate about making a positive impact on their communities and the world. As a certified social-impact coach and mentor, you will have the skills and knowledge to help individuals, organizations, and communities achieve their social and environmental goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of social and environmental issues, and the various approaches to addressing them.
- Learn how to use coaching and mentoring techniques to support individuals and organizations in achieving their social and environmental goals.
- Learn how to create and facilitate transformative learning experiences that empower individuals and communities to take action on social and environmental issues.
- Develop the skills and confidence to coach and mentor clients through the process of creating and implementing social and environmental projects.
- Learn how to support clients in developing and implementing strategies to measure and communicate the impact of their work.
- Explore best practices in sustainability and social entrepreneurship, and learn how to incorporate these principles into your coaching and mentoring practice.
Throughout the CSCM course, you will have the opportunity to apply your learning through hands-on coaching and mentoring exercises and projects. You will also have access to a network of like-minded professionals who are committed to making a positive impact in the world.
Upon completion of the CSCM course, you will be well-equipped to use your skills and knowledge to make a meaningful difference in your community and the world.